~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday, almost - Our 'Small One' and Her Babies.








___________________________________


Have a good one everyone, and come visit
Buddy, Miki, Ms Princess, Smokey, Rowdy and Tegar
on FaceBook.  
I can always be found on Face Book Here!

______________________________

14 comments:

  1. Awww !!!!! I guess this is the way you win your human's heart !
    So Sweet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is adorable! no doubting the love there! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cat snuggles are the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great happy pics! Lots of love there.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
    Happy Small One,happy babies :)
    We love it!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures speak for themselves ... there's a whole lot of love shining through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second photo - so sweet! Kitty headbuts are the best!!! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?