~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday - New Grandkitty

   
     We have a new Grandkitty in the family.  It's another House Panther, and a gorgeous little hand full at that.  Had to snitch the photos off the family FaceBook page and so far I've not found a name to go with it.
      Since the kitten's Mommy, Kerra, is a teenager in school, contact is not as easy as you would think.  I don't do text messages, in fact I don't do any messages on the phone, and I'm still trying to figure out what language she was talking in the last time she posted on my FaceBook page.  'New Speak' I guess.
     Well, I'm still dragging along in 'Red Neck American', so I suppose I have a way to go and a bit more to learn before we can communicate well.  I'll have to rattle her Mother's cage for the info.
     We'll be investigating further into this little fluffball's life as time goes on.

This is one of the first shots I could find.  
Just a bright eyed loving handful.

Latest shot we discovered.
The little one is growing like a weed.
Seems it's learned some of the good places to sleep already.

Join Buddy Bear and the Mouskateers 
and see MikiCato each Thursday posting





18 comments:

  1. You are a stunner !!!! but the place you sleep it like ready to go everywhere with your human : )
    I would love to see more about you : ) Bring it on when you are ready !
    Have a purrfect day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww beautiful blue eyes and velvetty furrs!! How adorable!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, what a cutie pie!!!! Thanks for coming by and leaving advice. :sigh: I have been around that SS for over 10 years - she and her clicky box just never give up no matter how hard I try to discourage them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute.

    We just caught on that you're also the House Panthers site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely glorious! Hello and so glad to make your acquaintance. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie! We can't wait to find out his name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auwwwww....I love babies, humans and felines alike. Blue-eyed panther, eh? pawesome! purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on the new Grandkitty! That little baby sure is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetheart! Just the sweetest ball of fluff with pretty blue eyes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Oh, that first photo is just darling. What a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little house panther. ARRRGH! Ahoy matey.

    Laura and Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! Hello angel, meow from all of us and concats at finding a super forever home.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?