~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday - Memories

     The past few days have not been the best for myself, and as a result the Lady of the House and the 6 Mouskateers have all suffered because of it.  Not only that, I have slacked off on all my responsibilities in  real life as well as those here in the cyber world.
     Friends and family alike say the cyberworld can wait ..... real life is what matters.  That, to my way of thinking is NOT true.  Yes, of course real life is most important, but for me at least, the cyber world is where the greater majority of our friends reside.  And my friends are all important to me.  Lisa says the same.
     Our friends are spread throughout the world, north and south, east and west.  They are from many varied walks of life.  Some are multilingual, but all have no problems letting me know I am Loved.  Life is good.
     So!  Today, I have nothing planned in the way of a photo story, and at the start of this writing I had no thought to posting more than an apology for my absence, and a brief explanation for why I am skipping so many days with my postings.
     The excuse, which we will leave as a medical 'bump in the road of life', and the explanation thereof is not relevant to our main subject here; Buddy Bear's Cats' World, and the 6 Mouskateers that dominate and run said world.  More on Real Life should there be something of note later. 
     I'm thinking, now, that maybe I should see what comes to mind as I click on the photo storage sites at Homestead.com and Photobucket.com.  Gotta be something there.  Ten years of pack-ratting and storing and all .....


 
Princess Ebony, the little kitty that started the clowder
we affectionately labled The Mouskateers of Five Oaks Manor
She was with us for 21 love filled years.


Terry Lee, one of the two sons Princess Ebony brought with us
when me moved to our present home over 18 years ago.


The second of Princess Ebony's boys was Jon Tomas
A big wollybooger with a pair of extra toes to get into our hair.
 

     We'll leave the day's posting with this thought in mind.




     Until next time.
I feel loved.          

3 comments:

  1. A lovely trip through memory lane with some of your dear friends.....you are indeed loved, by your feline friends, and your human ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful Blog today. Love to you, Lisa and the Mouskateers!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna and Patti.

    Just spending time with the Lady and her clowder this evening. I'll be back later.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?