~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Happy First Day or the Week, aka; FUN DAY

Hi, and Happy Fun Day to you, and you, and you, and .....

Just stopped by Mouchois, Melvin's Blog to see what's up with their Holiday shenanigans.  We see there is a new kitty (or should we say pair of them) on 'the Blog' block.  To see what I mean, check out Minion and Boffin on their new Blog.  It's about their entrance into the ongoing movement of 'Kitties taking over the World'.

Making another attempt to do the daily posting this week, starting with the Fun Day post, I'll leave off with the lengthy tirade (save that fun and games for Buddy when he wakes up from his morning nap).  Suffice to say, G'Day and Purrs to one and all.

Here's our Fun Day featured pix for today.





Our Forum friend, Patti caught this shot of Tigger in one of his 'Leave me alone' 'tudes
Definitely the time to look elsewhere I'm thinking




This one was taken a few Chrismases back. 
Tigger and his Sister, Tess enjoying their favorite present
Christmas wrapping paper


Thanks Patti, for the pictures of your beautiful owners.

Untill next time .....

3 comments:

  1. Great post, as always, dear Roy!
    PS: We had a great time "Trekking" ourselves (Mommy is quite the Trekkie).

    PSS:
    I added you to my RSS feed on my toolbar. You can download the toolbar to see what it's all about, if you'd like, here:
    http://Mouchois.OurToolbar.com/

    If you don't want to be in the toolbar, please let me know by emailing me at mouchois (at) catlover.com and I will take your blog off immediately. You can also email me at that address to let me know if you have any ideas to make the toolbar better, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toolbar is in place, and we are delighted with it. Good work Lady.

    Now I have to get back to my posting on my Blogs. I have let too many good things go by the wayside of late. I'll not allow Buddy's Blog, and my personal blog to die.

    Thanks for adding us to the feed on the toolbar. We'll get our pictures and blather together and get with the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Roy! Miss reading your blogs. Hope to see you around soon. Been waiting a year for you to post the pics I sent you of my cats.Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?