~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's ManCat

   I know the title is not original, but on such short notice, I think we did fairly well with this one. Actually we were not supposed to wake up in the middle of the night, but we did, and we (Buddy and I) hit the ground running.
     Afterward, Buddy decided on his favorite chair in the fun room while I, not quite up to snacking yet, chose this one in the computer room.  Miki promptly occupied my lap and just as promptly continued his sleep.
     As I waited for Miki to settle down, I though of the nest-box that used to reside between the Monitor and the TV, and this picture came to mind.


Buddy seldom sleeps on the counter
but for some reason this day he curled
in the box and tried to go to sleep.
He was not happy with the flash
and told me so
in no uncertain terms.

Have a great Monday everyone .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?