~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Friday, March 24, 2006

Another distraction from my day ..... theWizard's Blather Blog is now open. I'll be working on the decorations and posting the files along with this and several other projects we have started. Yeh, yeh, I know! The Web Site needs some updates. They are on the list too. At the top of the list.

Now, though, I have the pleasure of having my eldest grand daughter staying the weekend with us. Her little sister will join us sometime tomorrow. I might add this Webmaster will be rather worn down before they depart for the home nest. Seems they have a "Teachers' Meeting" holiday Monday! Sheesh! I wasn't informed of that until AFTER I agreed they both could spend the weekend. Oh, well! (I like it and you know it.)



I am your Webmaster, Roy York, Sr,
the Wizard they call "Sergeant Pop"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?