~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Catching Up on the posts.

HI! I'm back. Must apologize for the missing days' posts and pictures, but we had a bit of wildness we had to shake loose.

Yup, LadyBug and da Owl been ramblin in the new wheels. Old Lincoln Continental (1980 Mark VI) up and died on us (RIP old friend). After a hard fought battle and some luck (plus help from the failing economy and other programs) we managed to get a dealer to come to our limited terms of payment.

'Tis a 2003 Dodge Stratus, great shape, solid, and after 500 miles of backwoods roads, the interstate, and assorted and sundry trips on local roads in between we have judged the little cruiser acceptable (and frankly quite fun to drive.) Consider though, the Old Owl's frustration learning the differences and advancement in automotive technology between the years 1980 and 2003. *Gaaah!* The perseverance of the caged Owl won out. The Owl family is NOT grounded anymore.

Nuf said.

Now back to the bidness of posting and such.

Piddling around with programs we've had loaded on the three computers, some for more than a few years, others relatively new, we've become antsy to play with the lighter side of life. Monkey see, monkey do? Nah, not really .... then again, some will say "Yes it is, and you stole if from ______ ______." So sue me Bubba!

 

The baby Miki was a bit of a mischief maker. Always into something,
though he would never admit it.

MikiCato, Roy's private lap jockey and owner.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Stratus,... Long may she run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara. I'm holding my final judgment for a couple thousand miles. At least there are no leaks anywhere (yet!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a Stratus! One of my favorite cars by far. I'd almost say that I liked it more than my Corolla.

    She'll treat ya good, that's for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. I've always been a FOMOCO fan until recently. This time there was no choice. But I do like what I have. Beats walking, and I'm getting to like the little skate. Had to pad the seats. Continental spoiled us.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?