~BUDDY'S INDEX OF PAGES~

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Caturday Night Ruminating ......

considering the subject of the evening. Yeh, I know, I know, this is Caturday, and Caturday is Cat Day. The Day for Cats ...... well, let me tell you something. EVERY day is cat day for the residents of Five Oaks. Oh, I love the pups, the bunrabbits, the tweetieboids, and all the rest, but I am an ailurophile of the worst sort. Wondering if I should dig deep into my stores of old and treasured pictures of little friends from years past. Not sure I can handle the experience this evening, but I have marked the thought for a future edition in the very near future. Therefore, I'll back this much of my post and hit the hard drive just to see what I do have that hasn't been aired here or on our Web Site called (wouldn't you know it) Buddy Bear's Cats' World.
_____________________________________________


OK! Lets see if we can get this organized. Just a NOTE: I'm still learning the ropes here, especially what can be done with the post thingie.


This is a young gentelman of our household who was the last of the insiders to be rescued by our Lady of the House, Miss Lisa. His story is detailed HERE and continued for a couple more pages. We have more to add, but you know how that is. Some day we'll catch up ..... until then we just keep chattering and enjoying life as it comes.

This guy is laid back, kinda slow on the uptake, but an avid cuddler. He and MikiCato do NOT see eye to eye on most things in life, but in spite of the fact Miki is way smaller in statue, Miki keeps him in line. We've tried to get pictures of the look on Rowdy's face after Miki 'corrects' him for infringing on Miki's space, but the camera is usually inconveniently stashed under the monitor in the 'puter room. What can I say. Some day .....

OK. I've tried the fancy layout settings. They are not jelling for me now, so methinks I needs be get myself back into the classroom and do some more 'larnin'. Anyway, we'll make this the first of the nights' posts. I've more to add, and will take it to the limit before the night is stale. Right now, while the kits are asleep, this old man is for the fun room, a cup of Earl Gray Tea, some quality time with Miss Lisa, and then ....

Later .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to talk to us. We like talk. That is what Comments are, talk. So, what is on your mind?